Flavor of tandoori, Every bites has the juicy taste...
Tandoori Chicken Is An Indian Recipe - Chicken Is Marinated In Yogurt, Garam Masala And Chili Powder Before Baking - Made
Easier, A Perfect Weeknight Meal.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
I highly suggest cutting through the meat to allow the marinade to flavor more deeply into the chicken. This can be done once you remove the skin, you would cut deep x marks into the thighs or breasts almost to the bone.
2 pounds chicken legs , no skin (8 legs)
2 cups thick yogurt
salt to taste
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp chat masala
1 tbsp chili pwd
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon garam masala
1 tbsp tandoori masala pwd
1 tsp Methi leaves
1 tsp cumin pwd
1 tsp pepper pwd
1tsp coriander pwd
1 lemon , juiced
2 tbsp oil
1. Combine all ingredients and make a paste
2. Nicely coat the chicken with masala paste
4. Marinate it for atleast 2hrs not more than 12hrs
3. Preheat the oven to broil mode (550 deg f)
4. Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper. Place marinated chicken on the tray. Broil for 5 minutes, then turn the chicken, brush with oil and broil for another 5minutes on the other side
5. Now change to bake mode - set oven to 350°F, Bake the chicken for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and registers a thermometer reading of >165°F.
6. Tandoori chicken is ready to serve.
7. Serve it with mint chutney