You don't need a silver fork to eat good food... The restaurant's taste achieved in your home by following this simple recipe.
Fish 65 is an appetizer/starter, made with boneless fish meat coated with spice batter, deep-fried to golden in no time.
• Any Fish Fillets - 5nos, cut into cubes
• Curry leaves - 2 springs.
• Green chilies (finely chopped) - 3 numbers.
• Oil - to fry.
• Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon.
• Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
• Cumin Pwd- 1/2 teaspoon.
• Fennel Pwd- 1/4 teaspoon.
• Chili powder - 1 tablespoon ( added to your spice level).
• Kashmiri chili powder- 2 tablespoon.
• Rice flour - 1 tablespoon.
• Corn starch - 1 tablespoon.
• Salt - to taste.
• Pepper Pwd - 1/2 teaspoon.
• Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon.
1. Clean the fish using turmeric and salt.
2. Take a bowl, add fish pieces, salt, ginger garlic paste, both the chili powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, mix it well.
3. Marinate for 15-30mins- atleast.
4. Then add cornstarch, rice flour, green chilies, curry leaves mix this well and deep fry on medium flame.
5. Delicious Fish 65 is now ready to serve. Serve with some onions and lemon wedges