Summer Special- Crispy Corn Mango Chaat is made by deep-frying the corn and adding mango to it, this gives you spicy- sweet- tangy flavor. All flavor in one dish.
1. Add 2 cups sweet corn and 1 tsp salt in boiling water (of about 4 cups) and boil for a minute.
2. Drain it to remove all water
3. Add ¼ cup cornflour, ¼ cup rice flour, 1 tbsp maida, ¼ tsp pepper powder, and ¼ tsp salt in a separate bowl and mix well.
4. Now add flour mixture in three batches to drained corn and mix well making sure the flour is coated well to sweet corn.
5. Sieve the mixture to remove excess flour.
6. Deep fry in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
7. Remove it from the oil and drain off over kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
8. Transfer the fried corn into a large bowl, and add ½ tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala powder, salt if needed, mix well making sure the spices are well combined.
9. Add 1 tbsp Tamarind dates sauce, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum, 1/4 cup mangoes and mix well until well combined.
10. Garnish it with cilantro and Enjoy yummy Crispy Corn Mango chaat.